Public Safety DAS Contractor: Melbourne FL
Public Safety DAS Contractor - BDA Contractor
We provide advanced upper level public safety DAS and BDA design, installation, commissioning and validation services to the areas of Melbourne Florida; Brevard County, for both commercial and residential properties.
National Data Contractor trains our techs through our certified Public Safety DAS Contractor program where our techs are all OSHA certified, FCC licensed, trained through the BDA manufacturers, and are well trained in emergency responder BDA systems.
We are not your average Public Safety DAS Contractor, as we offer comprehensive services to any extent you require, along with a tool box of talents in all things networking. Our capabilities allow us to handle the entire project, whether from the very early stages of pre design/build, to post build implementation, and even your other networking needs; National Data Contractor can make your experience effortless. There's no need to track down the near impossible to find architect that has some DAS knowledge just to get a riser and pathway design that most likely will not be optimized or correct.
We only use the latest technologies to design public safety DAS and BDA networks, and the latest technologies in equipment to meet your current and future needs. We aggressively watch the industry for change, and our suppliers are quick to update us on changes as well, thus ensuring you get a system that won't be obsolete in a few years, and one that is expandable and upgradable.
We are truly your one stop Public Safety DAS Contractor with full level services regardless of your project phase. Simply provide us with your building plans and we'll return a fully featured construction ready package of deliverables that includes riser and pathway designs, and all required documentation and support. We can even Geocode & Design the building in 3D modelling for a precise look at every element within the system, from viewpoints of height and placement of components, how components are connected from floor-to-floor, to visually showing you the exactness of the network and how it will perform after deployment.
A public Safety DAS Contractor must have extensive knowledge and training, as lives depend on it. The ability to design, install, and commission a reliable emergency responder system is imperative when in times of crisis where first responders or public safety officials need reliable and clear communications, both inside and outside the structure. Anything less than a full understanding of a public safety DAS system can cost lives.
Our services include:
- Import floor plan into iBwave & Scale to size.
- Select appropriate materials & assign to structure.
- Design the incline surfaces, horizontal surfaces, elevator shafts, stair wells, etc.
- Geocode & Design the building in 3D.
- Select the best DAS & equipment for the project.
- Design the equipment layout plan.
- RF propagation analysis to validate design
- -Fast Ray Tracing, COST231 or VPLE propagation
- -Coverage Output Maps (RSSI, RSCP, RSRP)
- -EMF calculation and analysis
- -Compliance results based on user defined pass/fail criteria.
- -Design Fiber Optic layout.
- -Design Battery Backup system to required specs.
NDC's Deliverable package includes:
- iBwave Deign File.
- Equipment list & Cross Reference Report
- Cable Routing Report
- EMF & Output Maps Compliance Report
- Link budget Analysis Report
- Design & Floor Plan Layout diagram with labels
- Prediction Plots: Signal Strength, RSCP, RSRP & Best Server, etc.
- National Data Contractor offers services nationwide. We are headquartered in Florida and hold a state Electrical Licenses, and have another office and hold a C7 license in Los Angeles California. We have working partners in most other states that we team up with where a license is required. Regardless of location, we will always have an NDC team on site from one of our two locations.
To reiterate, National Data Contractor is a complete Public Safety DAS Contractor serving Melbourne Florida with a wide array of skilled abilities that can handle your project from conception to completion.